17th September 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study MBBS if scored 92 marks in COMEDK-UGET?

Respected Sir,
I have got 92 marks in COMEDK-UGET. I want to study MBBS. Will I get MBBS seat through COMEDK-UGET? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer MBBS course to a candidate who has scored 120 marks in COMEDK-UGET?
  2. Can I get admission in R.V. College of Engineering to study B.Tech(Biotechnology) if scored 97 marks in COMEDK-UGET?
  3. What rank I will achieve if scored 75 marks in COMEDK-UGET? In which college I will get admission?
  4. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 143 marks in COMEDK-UGET? List of colleges offering admission? -- [New]
  5. Can I get admission in B.E college after scoring 56 marks in COMEDK UGET?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) if scored 49 marks in COMEDK-UGET?
  7. Chances to study MBBS in any college of Karnataka for a candidate who is expecting 80-90 marks in COMEDK-UGET?
  8. In which college I will get admission if secured 75% in 12th BSEB and scored 60 marks in COMEDK-UGET?
  9. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 141 marks in COMEDK UGET(Medical)?
  10. Comedk uget expected rank -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for RV college after scoring 65 marks in COMEDK UGET exam?
  12. Will I get admission for MBBS in top medical college after scoring 100 marks in COMEDK UGET?
  13. Will I be able to study for MBBS after scoring 136 in COMEDK UGET?
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in R.V. College of Engineering, Bangalore if scored 103 marks in COMEDK-UGET? Expected rank?
  15. Can I get admission in any Private or Government MBBS college with fees under Rs. 4 Lacs if qualified in COMEDK UGET?
  16. What rank I have achieved if scored 118 marks in COMEDK-UGET?
  17. My COMEDK 2015 marks are enough for admission or should I try for COMEDK 2016?
  18. Expected rank for a candidate who have scored 101 marks in COMEDK UGET? With this score, which college I will get ECE or IT branch?
24th September 2015, 08:30 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MBBS if scored 92 marks in COMEDK-UGET?

I am sorry to say this but according to your marks and the data from the previous years examination it is highly unlikely that you will be eligible for the course of MBBS through COMEDK-UGET.
It is tough to guess the exact rank but once you get the exact rank you must reply back to get a more detailed answer.
As of now there is no need to lose hope and you need to wait for the exact rank to be get a more clear answer regarding your chances.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?