29th April 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 51 marks in RPET? When the counselling will be started?

Hello Friends,
I am getting 51 marks in RPET and
I want to know my rank of RPET?
Kindly tell me when the counselling starts?
Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. When will RPET counseling be started? For which government colleges am I eligible after scoring 14,300 in RPET?
  2. In which college I will get admission through counselling if scored 41.450 marks in TANCET-ME? Expected rank on this marks?
  3. Expected rank for a candidate who scored 104 marks in Manipal ENAT?
  4. Expected rank for a candidate who have scored 45 marks in JEE Mains?
  5. What is my expected rank in CE after scoring 34 marks?
  6. Top colleges suitable for me as per my RPET rank?
  7. Guidance regarding Law course to join after 12th?
  8. List of top B.Tech LEET civil engineering colleges in Jaipur?
  9. When the counselling will be started in Anna University for a candidate who has secured 1214 rank in BBA-CET?
  10. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 29.21 marks in TANCET?
  11. Can I get RPET government college with 13353 rank in RPET? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am i eligible for online counseling after scoring 99 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Dumet counselling: chance of getting admission in MBBS during second counselling for outside Delhi SC category candidate?
  14. List of government colleges under RPET for a candidate(general category) having 14,300 rank in RPET? Can I get a seat in engineering college Bikaner? Which stream would I get in engineering college Bikaner?
  15. What will be my expected rank in GATE Exam having scored 38 marks?
  16. Which college can I get for government college? I have scored 1945 rank in RPET
  17. Expected rank for a candidate who have scored 101 marks in COMEDK UGET? With this score, which college I will get ECE or IT branch?
  18. Expected rank for a candidate who is getting 85 marks in VITEEE? In which branch of B.Tech I will get admission?
9th May 2015, 02:48 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 51 marks in RPET? When the counselling will be started?

Firstly it is not right for you to guess the marks that you will be able to obtain before the final results are out.
As in many cases there are chances that you may be wrong in the marks that you will be able to obtain.
So do not try to find out your rank as it is a matter of 1 month before all the results will be published.
Also the marks and the rank varies from year to year as the difficulty level varies and also the batch of students is different.
So it is best for you not to think about what rank you will be able to achieve.
The counselling dates have not yet being finalized and it will be informed to the students on the day the results will be published.
10th May 2015, 02:01 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 51 marks in RPET? When the counselling will be started?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
hello friends,
i am getting 51 marks in rpet and
i want to know my rank of rpet?
Kindly tell me when the counselling starts?
Waiting for your response.
hello

rpet (rajasthan pre-entrance test) conducts to get admission into engineering college in rajasthan.

Getting marks does not guarantee seat nor rank.
Seat are available based on the requirements.sometimes application forms are more than the seats available.

Lets the ranks get display ,wait for the counseling to be announced then you would get an idea about the seat vacancy.

Last year it was 61,000 seats are filled.it included payment as well as counseling seats.

We can assure you about the vacancy.

Be updates with the rpet official website to know about the counseling dates and also local newspaper.

Good luck

thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?