4th October 2018, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BSc(Molecular Biology) in Institute of Genetic Engineering, Kolkata?

Dear friends, I have searched alot about the fee expenses of BSc(Molecular Biology) course which is available in Institute of Genetic Engineering, Kolkata. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of this course asap.

10th October 2018, 05:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BSc(Molecular Biology) in Institute of Genetic Engineering, Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I have searched alot about the fee expenses of BSc(Molecular Biology) course which is available in Institute of Genetic Engineering, Kolkata. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of this course asap.

Fee expenses of BSc in Molecular Biology at the Institute of Genetic Engineering, Kolkata is as follows:

At the time of Admission:

Admission, University and other fees – Rs 25,000
1st Semester fee – Rs 28,000
Lab Caution Deposit – Rs 3,000

Total – Rs 56,000

Semester wise fees:

Second Semester – Rs 28,000
Third Semester – Rs 28,000
Fourth Semester – Rs 28,000
Fifth Semester – Rs 28,000
Sixth Semester – Rs 28,000

Grand Total – Rs 1,96,000 + University Examination fees

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?