2nd August 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) course?

I have heard about the course which is BSc in the specialization of Fire Safety and Hazard Management. I don’t know much more about this course. I am a 12th Science student and after my 12th course I will do BSc in this specialization. So, I want to know the details of this particular course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) seats are available in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?
  2. Fee expenses of BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?
  3. Eligibility to study BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?
  4. Cochin University B. Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering-8th Sem.-Hazard Control Technology Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  5. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?
  6. Detailed information about Diploma in Fire and Safety Management course? List of colleges in Kolkata offering this course in distance mode?
  7. Safety management course of CMJ university?
  8. Environment/ Safety related PhD courses available to study for MBA(Safety Management) postgraduate?
  9. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  10. Is EIILM university B.A course valid for government job in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Information about Industrial Safety and health management? What is the fee structure and duration of the course?
  12. Online mock test papers for LIC agent by IRDA?
  13. Detailed information about Post Graduate Diploma in Management?
  14. Where to apply to study PG Diploma in Oil & Gas Safety Management course? Scope after this course?
  15. Career prospectus of distance MBA in Safety Management in India and Abroad?
  16. B.Sc Fire & Safety Management through distance education?
  17. Fire diploma course in Orissa: Good colleges and scope in career?
  18. What is the course fee of post graduation diploma in fire and safety management?
15th December 2018, 05:41 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) course?

Bachelor of Science in Fire Safety and Hazard Management is an undergraduate Social Work course. The duration of this course is three years.

In order to get admission in BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management), the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in 12th for BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) course is 60%.

After completing this course, you should apply for the job is given below employment.

** Fire Safety Equipment Manufacturing Companies

** Electricity Boards

** Colleges & Universities

** Fire Departments

** Disaster Management Centres
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?