5th March 2019, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BTech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation) in Siliguri Institute of Technology?

Dear all, I want to get admission in Siliguri Institute of Technology for studying BTech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation). Can you please tell me about the course fee expenses? I want to know about the expenses of this course.

8th March 2019, 03:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BTech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation) in Siliguri Institute of Technology?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, BTech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation) is not available in Siliguri Institute of Technology. Siliguri Institute of Technology offers following BTech courses:

B.Tech Civil Engineering,
B.Tech Electrical Engineering,
B.Tech Information Technology,
B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering,
B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering

Total tuition fee for BTech program is INR 2.2 lakhs.

You can visit the below mentioned website link for details:
https://www.sittechno.org/under-graduate-courses.html
9th March 2019, 10:36 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BTech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation) in Siliguri Institute of Technology?

The fee expenses of BTech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation) in Siliguri Institute of Technology is given below.

** First year = ₹100,250

** Second year = ₹100,250

** Third year = ₹100,250

** Fourth year = ₹100,250

** Total = ₹401,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?