5th March 2019, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BTech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation) after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BTech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation) as I am an Open Schooling student of 12th Science so I will be able to do this course? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

8th March 2019, 04:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BTech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation) after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BTech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation) as I am an Open Schooling student of 12th Science so I will be able to do this course? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Yes, you can do BTech (Applied Electronics & Instrumentation) after completion of 12th science from Open Schooling. You must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 12th Class for the admission to study BTech (Applied Electronics and Instrumentation). You have to appear and qualify the entrance examination for the admission to study BTech (Applied Electronics and Instrumentation) course. Duration of the BTech (Applied Electronics & Instrumentation) course is four years.
9th March 2019, 09:34 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BTech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation) after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling?

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling. Yes, you are eligible to do BTech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation) after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling. The basic eligibility required to get admission in BTech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation) course is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

As per my knowledge, NIOS is a recognized board so you are eligible to get admission in BTech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation) after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?