21st July 2019, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BE(Mechanical Engineering) in SSM College of Engineering and Technology?

Dear friends, I want to get admission in SSM College of Engineering and Technology for studying BE(Mechanical Engineering). Can you please tell me about the course fee expenses? I want to know about the expenses of this course.

23rd July 2019, 10:35 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BE(Mechanical Engineering) in SSM College of Engineering and Technology?

The fee expenses of BE(Mechanical Engineering) at SSM College of Engineering and Technology is Rs.73800 per year. B.E. Mechanical Engineering or Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering is an undergraduate Mechanical Engineering course and the course duration of Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering is 4 years.
24th July 2019, 09:25 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BE(Mechanical Engineering) in SSM College of Engineering and Technology?

B.E in Mechanical Engineering is a full-time graduation degree. The course duration is 4 years consisting of 8 semesters.

Course fee structure at SSM College of Engineering and Technology is Rs.40000/- per year (approx) and nearly Rs.150000/- to complete the course.
24th July 2019, 12:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I want to get admission in SSM College of Engineering and Technology for studying BE(Mechanical Engineering). Can you please tell me about the course fee expenses? I want to know about the expenses of this course.

The fee structure of BE (Mechanical Engineering) in the SSM College of Engineering and Technology is given below:

Fee per year – Rs 37,800 approximately

Total fee for the course – Rs 1,51,200 approximately

Candidates have to contact the college for exact fee details for the current year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?