21st July 2019, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in SSM College of Engineering and Technology?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) from SSM College of Engineering and Technology. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this course asap.

24th July 2019, 12:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in SSM College of Engineering and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) from SSM College of Engineering and Technology. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this course asap.

Interested and eligible candidates have to apply for the admission to study BE (Mechanical Engineering) course in the SSM College of Engineering and Technology. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with at least 50% marks are eligible to study the BE (Mechanical Engineering) course in the SSM College of Engineering and Technology. They have to appear and qualify the JKCET entrance examination for the admission to study BE (Mechanical Engineering) course in the SSM College of Engineering and Technology. Candidates are admitted to the BE (Mechanical Engineering) course on the basis of their performance in the JKCET. SSM College of Engineering and Technology website link is given Click Here
24th July 2019, 06:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in SSM College of Engineering and Technology?

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam like JEE Main or the state level engineering entrance exam. You just have to appear for the entrance exam and perform excellently in it to get admission at your choice of college through counselling.

You must have class 12th qualification with PCM stream from a recognised board and must-have minimum 50% marks in PCM to appear for the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?