3rd January 2019, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design in Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology, Meerut?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me about the fee structure of Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design which is available in Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology, Meerut? I am willing to get admission in this college for studying Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design. So, I want to know about the fee structure.

8th January 2019, 03:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design in Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology, Meerut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, can you please tell me about the fee structure of Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design which is available in Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology, Meerut? I am willing to get admission in this college for studying Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design. So, I want to know about the fee structure.

The fee structure of Bachelor of Fashion & Apparel Design (BFAD) in Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology, Meerut is given below:

Fee per year – Rs 1,23,150 (duration of the course is four years)

Refundable Security (one time) – Rs 2700

Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology, Meerut website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?