3rd January 2019, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design admission in Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology, Meerut?

Hello, I am preparing for my 12th Board exam from CBSE with Science stream. I want to get admission in Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology, Meerut for studying Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design course. I would like to know about the percentage which is required for getting admission. Please tell me asap.

8th January 2019, 03:15 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design admission in Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology, Meerut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am preparing for my 12th Board exam from CBSE with Science stream. I want to get admission in Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology, Meerut for studying Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design course. I would like to know about the percentage which is required for getting admission. Please tell me asap.

The percentage required in 12th CBSE to study Bachelor of Fashion & Apparel Design admission in Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology is 50% and above. Students who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with at least 50% marks in any discipline from a recognized board of education are eligible to study the Bachelor of Fashion & Apparel Design admission in Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology. Duration of the course is four years (8 semesters). Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?