9th July 2018, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of BCom(Banking Management) in Tamil Nadu Open University?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me about the fee structure of BCom course in Banking Management which is available in Tamil Nadu Open University? I am willing to get admission in this college for studying BCom(Banking Management). So, I want to know about the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of BCom(Banking Management) in Tamil Nadu Open University? -- [New]
  2. Which are the colleges outside Chennai that I can get after scoring 184.25?
  3. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  4. Course and fee structure of PhD(Sports Management) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education & Sports University?
  5. Which college can I get for counseling after scoring 27.091 marks in TANCET exam
  6. Does TNOU offer M.Phil commerce through distance learning?
  7. Percentage required to get BCom(Banking Management) admission in Tamil Nadu Open University?
  8. Tamil Nadu Open University MBA- Management Functions and Behaviour (MS-01) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. B.Com Bank management 2nd Year Model Question Papers For Past Three Years in Tamil Nadu Open University
  10. What is the Tamil Nadu government fee structure for BAMS course?
  11. An undergraduate (Tamil Nadu Open University) who failed in 10+2, Eligible for Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector Selection?
  12. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which college can I get after scoring 819 in TANCET
  14. Which Colleges in Tamil Nadu offer CA Correspondence course? What is the fee structure of the same?
  15. How many BCom(Banking Management) seats are available in Tamil Nadu Open University?
  16. How to do M.phil in microbiology? I have done MD in Microbiology
  17. Which are the good colleges in Coimbatore and other districts? I have scored 17.8 marks in TANCET MBA
  18. Fee structure for MBA course under Management Quota in PSG College, Tamil Nadu?
12th July 2018, 12:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of BCom(Banking Management) in Tamil Nadu Open University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, can you please tell me about the fee structure of BCom course in Banking Management which is available in Tamil Nadu Open University? I am willing to get admission in this college for studying BCom(Banking Management). So, I want to know about the fee structure.

The fee of BCom Bank Management at Tamilnadu Open University (TNOU) is as follows:

Bachelor of Commerce - Bank Management – Duration – 3 years – Fee – Rs 6,000 (for three years)

Eligibility to study the BCom Bank Management course is a pass in 12th or equivalent or PUC or TNOU BPP or 10th + 3 year diploma or 10th + 2 years ITI. Students can collect the application from University Sales Counter or study centers or zonal centers and apply for the admission. The TNOU website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?