8th October 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Course and fee structure of PhD(Sports Management) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education & Sports University?

Kindly let me know the course structure of PhD(Sports Management) available in Tamil Nadu Physical Education & Sports University. Please provide me the fee structure also.

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of PhD(Sports Management) admission will be released by Tamil Nadu Physical Education & Sports University?
  2. Admission procedure to pursue M.Phil in sports management from Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University?
  3. Which is best among Amity School of Physical Studies and Sports Sciences and Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University to study PhD in Physical Education?
  4. Detailed information about Distance M.Sc in Yoga course available in Tamil Nadu Sports and Physical Education University?
  5. Will a masters course from distance from Tamil Nadu Sports and Physical Education University be legitimate?
  6. Which are the colleges outside Chennai that I can get after scoring 184.25?
  7. Msc Physics colleges offering in Chennai?
  8. Which college can I get after scoring 819 in TANCET
  9. Which college can I get for counseling after scoring 27.091 marks in TANCET exam
  10. List of universities offering M.Phil in Management through distance education in Tamil Nadu?
  11. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I do distance PhD in Hospital Management if secured 69% in MBA? Course duration and fee expenses of this course?
  13. Colleges providing direct admission for M.Phil Computer Science?
  14. What is the Tamil Nadu government fee structure for BAMS course?
  15. Which college would I get after scoring 16.250 marks in TANCET?
  16. Any government, private medical colleges for 190 cutoff and under BC category in Tamilnadu
  17. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure?
  18. Which Colleges in Tamil Nadu offer CA Correspondence course? What is the fee structure of the same? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?