31st December 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of top Delhi mass communication colleges

I completed 12th this year from UP board and I am interested in mass communication. So, please tell me the fee structure of top Delhi mass communication colleges & about educational loan also.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for Mass Communication colleges in Delhi? How to take educational loan for the course?
  2. Names of the top 10 colleges offering UG in mass communication? What is the fee structure?
  3. List of top mass communication colleges in India to do post graduation course?
  4. List of undergraduate courses available in Mass Communication in Delhi, Ranchi, Kolkata and Banaras Universities?
  5. Detailed information, career prospects and fee expense of PG in Mass Communication program for B.M.L.T student?
  6. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  7. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
  8. Entrance examination details of top mass communication colleges of Delhi
  9. Can I pursue Mass Communication after completing BA Honors? What is the fee structure for Mass Communication?
  10. Fee structure for diploma in Mass Communication and best institutes in Hyderabad for the same?
  11. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to become a Journalist after B.Com? Which extra subjects should I study for it? -- [New]
  13. How can I get admission to study Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication? Top 10 colleges of Mass Communication?
  14. Top 25 mass communication colleges in Delhi? I am a B.A English 2nd year student
  15. Top 25 colleges which offer Post Graduation in Mass Communication & Journalism in Delhi and Noida?
  16. Information regarding fee structure for Mass Communication course?
  17. What is the fee structure for mass communication?
  18. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student?
1st January 2017, 01:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of top Delhi mass communication colleges

The fee structure of mass communication does not remains the same in all the colleges. It differs according to place and the standard of the college. However, regarding your query I have provided you the range of the fee structure.

Generally, for the undergraduate course of mass communication (Bachelor of Mass Communication) the fees ranges from Rs. 70,000/- to Rs. 75,000/- and it may differ in other top colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?