25th March 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

List of undergraduate courses available in Mass Communication in Delhi, Ranchi, Kolkata and Banaras Universities?

Sir, I am an appearing student of 12th(CBSE) boards. I want to pursue my higher studies in Mass Communication. Kindly tell me the colleges suitable for this course, thier fee structure and date of announcement of application forms. I will prefer Delhi, Kolkata, Ranchi and Banaras universities. I'll be grateful if you could also tell me the minimum percentage required in 12th exam for admission in Mass Communication in these Universities. Waiting for an early reply. Thank you.

10th April 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of undergraduate courses available in Mass Communication in Delhi, Ranchi, Kolkata and Banaras Universities?

i have given my 12th this year could you tell available courses in mass communication for me & percentage required to take admission?
16th September 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of undergraduate courses available in Mass Communication in Delhi, Ranchi, Kolkata and Banaras Universities?

I want 2 take admission in mass communication in kolkata. I am appearing BBA. give the the suggesation
18th May 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

i have compleyed my 12th from isc board and want to do mass communication please suggest some colleges name i will prefer mumbai kolkata pune banglore delhi and please tell me how much % is required and how to apply
19th January 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my HS exam last year and I am planning to do mass comm.Please suggest some good colleges in kolkata and the criteria,eligibility,procedure for admission and other faculties
27th March 2014, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want graduation in generalism .plz suggest good college ,ent
rance test and fee structure?
11th April 2014, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for admission in undergraduate course in mass communication in top colleges of india from class 11(cbse/pcm)?
12th April 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1947584]Sir, I am an appearing student of 12th(CBSE) boards. I want to pursue my higher studies in Mass Communication. Kindly tell me the colleges suitable for this course, their fee structure and date of announcement of application forms. I will prefer Delhi, university. I'll be grateful if you could also tell me the minimum percentage required in 12th exam for admission in Mass Communication in these University. Waiting for an early reply. Thank you. i really highly thankful to you
29th May 2015, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am an appearing student of 12th(CBSE) boards. I want to pursue my higher studies in Mass Communication. Kindly tell me the colleges suitable for this course, their fee structure and date of announcement of application forms. I will prefer Delhi, university. I'll be grateful if you could also tell me the minimum percentage required in 12th exam for admission in Mass Communication in these University. Waiting for an early reply. Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?