7th December 2016, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Mass Communication after completing BA Honors? What is the fee structure for Mass Communication?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BA History honors and after completing I wish to pursue Mass Communication so I want to know can I pursue Mass Communication after completing BA Honors? What is the fee structure for Mass Communication? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, career prospects and fee expense of PG in Mass Communication program for B.M.L.T student?
  2. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  3. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  4. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  5. Fee structure for diploma in Mass Communication and best institutes in Hyderabad for the same?
  6. How to become a Journalist after B.Com? Which extra subjects should I study for it? -- [New]
  7. Can i make career in Mass Communication after studying 12th with humanities?
  8. How to prepare for Ph.D Mass Communication exam? Which books to opt for? Date of exam and fee structure for the course?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue masters in mass communication after completion of degree in English honors?
  10. Fee structure of top Delhi mass communication colleges
  11. Can I pursue Mass Communication after completing class 12th Science stream?
  12. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  13. What is the fee structure for Mass Communication colleges in Delhi? How to take educational loan for the course?
  14. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student?
  15. Information regarding fee structure for Mass Communication course?
  16. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  17. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I pursue MA in Mass communication after completing BA? Other courses available after BA
9th December 2016, 09:50 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Mass Communication after completing BA Honors? What is the fee structure for Mass Communication?

Yes, definitely you can pursue Post Graduation in Mass Communication after the completion of BA course from a recognised University.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks are eligible to opt the above mentioned Post Graduate course.
10th December 2016, 02:28 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Mass Communication after completing BA Honors? What is the fee structure for Mass Communication?

Yes, you can definitely pursue Mass Communication after completing B.A History honors. Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognize college/university are eligible to apply for the course and their age should not exceed 30 years.

The fee structure of Mass Communication may differ from college to college depending on the places. However, the fees for this course in general ranges from Rs. 70,000/- to Rs. 90,000/- approximately.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?