20th May 2014, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Foreign university or institute which offers research opportunity to Indian Botany students?

hey , as simple as that i am a botany aspirant and is there any university or institute in foreign countries which offer reaearch opportunities for students like me . and if yes what will be the procedure to do so . please answer me as soon as possible and where can i check for my answer .
thanku

29th September 2017, 11:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Foreign university or institute which offers research opportunity to Indian Botany students?

For admission abroad in any research course, you need to crack GRE with an excellent score. Those who have a good GRE score are considered for admission at top reputed universities or institutes abroad.

Along with GRE, you need to have IELTS/TOEFL score for English proficiency. Hence, make sure you have good enough score in these tests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?