25th August 2011, 12:46 PM
nida faridi

What are the available scholarships for research studies in abroad after completing M.Sc botany in AMU?

i am a student of m.sc. botany in a.m.u and want to know about the scholarships for studying abroad particularly for research studies in my subject.Also inform how can i get admission in p.hd. in a good foreign university with scholarship

Related Questions:
  1. Information about scholarships and loans for higher studies Abroad after M.Sc?
  2. Career opportunities in Abroad after M.Sc in Botany?
  3. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?
  4. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  5. How to take scholarship exam for abroad studies specially America? Details of such scholarships?
  6. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  7. What can I do after completion of M.Sc in Bioinformatics? Pursue higher studies MS in abroad or do Ph.D?
  8. Which is best between MSc Life Science and MSc Botany
  9. Can I go abroad for my Ph.D in Canada or other countries after completing PG in Zoology with 6 months research experience in Biochemistry? Are there any scholarships available?
  10. Can we get better job opportunities while coming back home after completing MS in abroad?
  11. What are the jobs available for me after completing MSc final in Botany with above 60%?
  12. How to go for research in plant tissue after completing MSc Botany?
  13. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Career in Abroad after completing pgdcr/msc cr/pgdcdm?
  15. Scholarships available to study in Abroad for 12th student? -- [New]
  16. How may I continue my further studies from abroad after passing class 10th with full scholarship?
  17. Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  18. to do research in abroad with scholarships
21st June 2012, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the available scholarships for research studies in abroad after completing M.Sc botany in AMU?

I am m.Sc. in Botany from Kalyani University (UGC granted). I have passed 1998. I am now working as a teacher. I never tried for any research work. Now I think I have lost my age for Net & others. Now I feel that if there will be any chance to start any research work and it is my wish to do this in abroad. So, is there any chance to go abroad? and can I get scholarship for that ?
17th June 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the available scholarships for research studies in abroad after completing M.Sc botany in AMU?

hey myself MEHREEN. I want to do phd in Botany subject with the help of scholarship for muslims in abroad. plzzzzzzzzzz suggest me the scholarship which is suitable for me as soon as possible
16th March 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is shahid..i have applied for M.sc botany at AMU..Plz tell me is there any scholership which can help me in my studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?