24th June 2014, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

In which good college can I get admission with less donation? Comparison between B.Tech colleges at Delhi and at Bangalore? Which private colleges would be good for Nanotechnology or Biotechnology?

sir,i had given comed k and have scored 65 probably will ger a rank near by 18000-19000,please guide about which i should go for in banglore if i want to take computer science or EEE, which would ask for less donation my jee mainscore is 54 and 12 board-78%,and 10 board-9.2 cgpa,also please give your view about collage of banglore compared to that of delhi,i mean which will be better to for delhi or banglore,,please specify the name of some good collages of both delhi and banglore..it will be very helpful to me..i had given kiitand was being called for councelling bt didn't attended it,sir there one more thing thats what are the market of biotechnology,will it be good to go for biotechnology if any collage gives me this branch.,i even have keen intrest in nano technology but there are very less collages which have this branch,will i have to give more donation for these two branches,which private collage would be better for nano n biotech.in india!i have given bcece but results are yet not declaired,please guide me what should i do,nand collage will be best for me.
thank you.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?