4th June 2021, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Graduate students need not require the CPT exam? When the CPT batch will start amid Covid19 situation in India?

sir, 1. I am graduate (B.com)student with 62% of marks. I heard that graduate students need not require the CPT exam, the order is approved or not?..or when it is approved?.
2.In which date the next CPT batch is started amid Covid19 situation in India, and how can i registered(in which date)?

5th June 2021, 09:03 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: Graduate students need not require the CPT exam? When the CPT batch will start amid Covid19 situation in India?

Hello students,
C.A( chartered accountant) foundation to get entry in C.A course...If you are graduate or postgraduate you can skip foundation and directly register at the intermediate level its a ICAI procedure for C.A....
In this pandemic condition we can't say when the batches will start but you can do prepration for intermediate online...stay home stay safe..
All the best...
7th June 2021, 05:20 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Graduate students need not require the CPT exam? When the CPT batch will start amid Covid19 situation in India?

Yes the student does not need CPT exam if he or she has passed graduation with 50 or more marks from any recognized university. In case, you have not got 50% in graduation then you need to clear the CPT exam as per the new rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?