5th May 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Which graduation course should I opt for correspondence with CA?

I have just now appeared for my h.s.c. I am confused as to which carrer to choose. I wanna do c.a and so i wish to know which graduation course should i opt for in correspondence with c.a ?? B.com in accounting and finance is better or b.m.s ?? which graduation course will be better to do with c.a as i wanna throw all my focus on c.a. so please help me to choose my carrer..

Related Questions:
  1. Masters Degree from reputed college after graduation through correspondence?
  2. Top colleges for Average Students in DU for engineering Hons course? Are correspondence graduation courses valid?
  3. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  4. What shall I do after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream?
  5. B.Ed.(correspondence) or M.A. (correspondence) Which one would be better from job point of view?
  6. How to do LLB through correspondence after completing graduation
  7. How can I go for B.Ed correspondence course? Is this course valid?
  8. can i pursue full time mba by doing graduation from correspondence.
  9. How to complete my graduation after enrolling for DU correspondence 14 years back
  10. Eligibility to become a Government Lecturer in Engineering College? Should we attend any entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which option is suits on me MBA(IT+HR) or M.Sc IT through correspondence? I have done diploma in software engineering from NIIT and graduation in B.Sc IT through correspondence
  12. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  13. Which courses can I opt after completing my graduation?
  14. How to do B.Ed course by correspondence method? I have completed PG in Botany
  15. Is a person eligible for IAS exam after doing graduation through correspondence?
  16. How to do B.Ed simultaneously while doing B.A English?
  17. What all BCI recognized correspondence Law courses are there?
  18. How to do M.Com correspondence from DU after doing graduation from KUK? I have scored 63%
7th May 2014, 11:05 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which graduation course should I opt for correspondence with CA?

As you are in higher secondary then it is best that you think about your future and CA is the best course and there are many scope of this course. So, if you want to do this course then go for it and this will give you bright future. And there are many areas in which you can apply for the job after the CA.

And as you want to do graduation course as correspondence the you can choose B.com and both finance or accounting both have good scopes but as you want to do CA then you should choose B.com Accounting i think it is best for your career.

But now you should give your all attention to your higher secondary classes this is your base so you should do 12th with good marks and do preparation for CA. And this is the time to make your career so do hard work and if you want to achieve your aim then you should concentrate in your goal.

So, all the best and start doing hard work and B.com is the good course and after that there are many scope in B.com too.
And just concentrate on CA and not forget your 12th class also this will makes you to appear for the CA course. So, give your attention to both.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?