29th August 2016, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Hard copy of application form lost. What to do?

Sir, I forgot to take print out of application form. I have been selected for mains. But I am worried as I don't have hard copy of application form. Is it mandatory to have hard copy of application while going to interview?

30th August 2016, 01:10 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Hard copy of application form lost. What to do?

Yes, it is mandatory to carry a hard copy of the application when appearing for interview as if they are required in the interview, you will have to provide the hard copy and if you will not be able to provide it at the moment, it might not create a good impression on your part.

So, try to get the application for printed out before appearing for the interview.
30th August 2016, 05:02 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

You haven't mentioned which exam you are trying to apply and appearing in the interview.

Well, if such is the case, there must be some login id which might be provided to you through which you can take the print out of the application form.

Even if it is not provided, don't worry, you just have to talk to the concerned authorities and state your problem in front of them. They will surely entertain your problem.
31st August 2016, 09:40 PM
adityasingh89

Yes, it is needed to carry hard copy with you.
There is an alternative, that if you request the authorities over there, then they can help you print it out. But at last, you need to have a hard copy. Not having a hard copy, And giving excuse at first place will be a bad first impression.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?