30th March 2015, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

How can I fillup online Scholarship application form if informing to submit the hard copy but already submitted through college?

Sir,
I had applied for scholarship form and message from AMPL was received that your scholarship form is received and fill online form. In scholarship form, sheet no. of 12 is to be filled, when I am filling this sheet no. and clicked on submit, it is not submitted and message comes that you are not submitted the hard copy of form so you are ineligible to fill the form. I had submitted from college and is received then also form is not submitted. what I have to do? Please give me your guidance.

31st March 2015, 11:26 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I fillup online Scholarship application form if informing to submit the hard copy but already submitted through college?

There may be some database problems in your case.
Somehow your submission has not been registered and that is the reason why you are not being allowed to submit the online application form.
So the best option that you have now is to contact the AMPL authority and management through a letter conveying your problem and also via your e-mail.
Once you have done that they are likely to give you the details behind the non-submission of your form.
Then you will have to act according to the instructions that will be provided to you and you will be able to submit your form online.
31st March 2015, 12:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I fillup online Scholarship application form if informing to submit the hard copy but already submitted through college?

This problem might be occurring since the authority might not have received your hard copy of the form or they might not have updated the information in their online database after evaluating the documents. However, there is nothing to worry. You need to wait for a few days and then check whether the status of your application gets changed or not and whether you are getting the same error message or not. If you still get the same error message, you need to do the following.

- Take the screenshot of the error message.
- Write an email to the concerned authority with the attached screenshot and request for feedback and immediate action.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?