24th October 2016, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Which has better scope between B.Sc computer science and BCA?

Sir, which is better for me and good scope in future, job opportunity between B.Sc Computer science & BCA? I am so confused to choose any one of them. I want to go to computer field. I have done 12th with PCM.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which has better scope between B.Sc computer science and BCA? -- [New]
  3. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  4. How to go for BCA after passing 12th in computer science? What is the difference between BSc IT and BCA? Best colleges for BCA in Ahmedabad?
  5. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  6. What is the scope in BSc Biotechnology? What is the scope if I apply for it?
  7. Along with BCA which other course would be helpful to do?
  8. Scope in MS(Masters in Science) of computer science in India?
  9. Difference between: B.IT, B.tech CSE. B.tech IT, BSc Computer science, BCA
  10. What is the scope in BSc computer science? Can I get selected in BSc computer science after my HS education?
  11. B.E., B.Sc, BCA or Diploma which is better to study Computer Science for 2nd PUC student?
  12. Is BSc or BCA course a good choice after diploma in computer science?
  13. Can I study BCA if completed 12th without Computer Science? List of colleges in Kerala, scope and syllabus of BCA program?
  14. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  15. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  16. Can i join BCA or BSc IT after passing 12th with maths and computer science? Which is better between the two?
  17. Which is better between B.Sc Maths and B.Sc Computers?
  18. Courses having good scope for a science student apart from engineering and medical? What is BCA all about? Can a science student join BCA if he doesn't have Computer Science till 12th?
24th October 2016, 05:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which has better scope between B.Sc computer science and BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, which is better for me and good scope in future, job opportunity between B.Sc Computer science & BCA? I am so confused to choose any one of them. I want to go to computer field. I have done 12th with PCM.

BCA has better scope in terms of jobs and for higher studies. Both the courses are good courses only. But the BCA is valued higher in the market than a B.Sc Computer Science course. So you can choose BCA over B.Sc Computer Science course. Since BCA is a professional course, the job prospects are good. You can get a chance to be hired as software testers or software developer after BCA. BCA course is most popular when it comes to programmer jobs. You can also study MCA after the course. The BCA has more computer practical classes than B.Sc computer science.
25th October 2016, 02:30 PM
ASMITA MISHR
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which has better scope between B.Sc computer science and BCA?

BCA and B.Sc both have better scope in terms of jobs and for higher studies. Both the courses are good courses only. BCA is valued higher in the market than a B.Sc Computer Science course only when you do that from very reputed institute. So you can choose B.Sc over BCA Computer Science course. Since BCA is a professional course, the job prospects are good. You can get a chance to be hired as software testers or software developer after BCA. You can also study MCA after the course.
All the best!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?