3rd March 2023, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Are health insurance and accidental insurance are semester wise or annually for KIIT?

Sir, my kiit rank is 5735, will i get cse or etc at kiit? Can i change my branch from etc to cse if got ectc? What are the fee structure for 4 years? How us kiit in education placements and how the world around the kiit? What are tge things provided by kiit after admission?

21st May 2023, 06:27 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Are health insurance and accidental insurance are semester wise or annually for KIIT?

• Health insurance and accidental insurance are semester wise for KIIT.
  • With a rank of 5735, it is likely that you will be offered admission to the Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) or Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering (ETC) programs at KIIT. However, it is not possible to say for sure without knowing the exact cutoff for these programs.
  • It is possible to change your branch from ETC to CSE after admission to KIIT. However, you will need to meet certain requirements, such as maintaining a good academic record and passing an aptitude test.
  • The fee structure for the 4-year CSE program at KIIT is as follows:
    • Tuition fee: INR 1,00,000 per year
    • Hostel fee: INR 50,000 per year
    • Mess fee: INR 30,000 per year
    • Other expenses: INR 20,000 per year
    • Total fee: INR 2,00,000 per year
  • KIIT is a well-respected institute with a good track record of placements. In the last placement season, the average salary for CSE graduates from KIIT was INR 7.5 lakhs per annum.
  • The campus of KIIT is located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. The campus is spread over an area of 1,000 acres and has all the facilities that a student needs, such as hostels, classrooms, laboratories, sports facilities, and a library.
  • After admission to KIIT, you will be provided with the following:
    • A laptop
    • A library card
    • Access to the Wi-Fi network
    • Access to the gym
    • Access to the sports facilities
    • Access to the medical facilities
    • Access to the mess
    • Access to the laundry facilities
    • Access to the transportation facilities
    • Access to the career counseling services
26th May 2023, 12:27 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Are health insurance and accidental insurance are semester wise or annually for KIIT?

Health insurance and accidental insurance plans are typically offered on an annual basis rather than semester-wise. This means that when you purchase a health insurance or accidental insurance plan from KIIT (Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology) or any other institution, it is likely to cover you for a full year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?