3rd March 2023, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Will it work if I attempt a question in Hindi and another one in English while writing the FTII exam?

Will it work if I attempt a question in Hindi and another one in English while writing the FTII exam?

21st May 2023, 04:29 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Will it work if I attempt a question in Hindi and another one in English while writing the FTII exam?

Yes, you can attempt a question in Hindi and another one in English while writing the FTII exam. The FTII exam does not have any restrictions on the language in which you can answer the questions. You can answer the questions in any language that you are comfortable with.

However, it is important to note that the answer should be legible and easy to understand. If you are answering the question in Hindi, make sure that your Hindi is clear and concise. If you are answering the question in English, make sure that your English is correct and grammatically correct.

It is also important to note that the answer should be relevant to the question. Do not go off on a tangent or introduce irrelevant information. Stick to the topic and answer the question as asked.

If you are unsure of the answer to a question, it is better to leave it blank than to answer it incorrectly. It is also better to answer a question in a language that you are comfortable with than to try to answer it in a language that you are not comfortable with.
26th May 2023, 12:42 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Will it work if I attempt a question in Hindi and another one in English while writing the FTII exam?

FTII (Film and Television Institute of India) entrance examination is conducted in English. It is a national-level examination, and the question papers are typically set in English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?