22nd December 2017, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for government universities for interior designing? What about the fee structure?

Hello Ma'am, I am currently studying in grade 12th. I want to pursue my career in interior designing after 12th. Can you help me in knowing, how to apply for government universities for interior designing and about the fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government Colleges in Delhi and Haryana offering Interior Designing course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  2. Scope of interior Designing? Best colleges in Delhi for Interior Designing? Fee structure and payscales for interior designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is the best College in Haryana for pursuing B.Sc in Interior Designing? What is the fee structure and how can I get admission in the College?
  4. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  5. Am I eligible for masters in interior designing after completion of B.Com?
  6. List of government colleges for Interior Designing, New Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  7. List of government colleges in Delhi for Interior Design and their entrance exams -- [New]
  8. What is the fee structure of interior designing?
  9. Which are the best interior designing colleges of Mangalore? What is the fee structure?
  10. Eligibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing for B.Com graduate? Course duration and fee expenses?
  11. Required documents and eligibility criteria to do diploma in Interior designing from Women Polytechnic college?
  12. How can I apply for a job after completing interior designing?
  13. What is the procedure to become a interior designer? I am pursuing B.Com
  14. What is the fee structure of diploma interior designing?
  15. About Interior Designing course
  16. Procedure to study M.Tech interior designing in correspondence mode
  17. Fee structure for Interior Designing in Meera Bai Polytechnic College? Which mode of Transport is better for me to go this college?
  18. Best government college for Post Graduation in Interior Designing?
23rd December 2017, 06:59 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for government universities for interior designing? What about the fee structure?

Procedure to join Interior Designing course:-

The candidate should have passed 12th with any stream, apart from having a three years graduate degree in interior designing, design, engineering, technology or architecture with minimum 45% marks from a recognised University.

Those who have in diploma in interior design for craft design are also eligible for post graduate diploma and degree courses in interior designing.

Selection procedure:-

You need to appear in the entrance exam and on the basis of the score and interview you will be selected.

Fees structure:-

50,000 per semester.
3rd January 2018, 07:08 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: How to apply for government universities for interior designing? What about the fee structure?

If you want to do interior designing course in good universities with low fee structure you need to write the JEE-BArch Entrance exam. If you secure good score in that you can get best universities based on your rank.
If money is not going to be a matter for you,you can write private universities Entrance tests. There are many universities such as:
1. United world institute of design,Kolkata.
2. Vogue institute of technology,Bangalore.
3. Pearl academy,Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?