22nd December 2017, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission for MBBS in private medical college in low rate?

My NEET marks is 140. How can I get admission for MBBS in private medical college in low rate of around Rs.5 lacs per annum?

Related Questions:
  1. List of best private medical college with low fees
  2. Fee for private MBBS colleges with donation having low marks in NEET?
  3. Can I get education loan to study MBBS at any private college?
  4. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  5. Procedure to get the admission to a private medical college with low fee structure after taking 120 marks in NEET?
  6. Which bank will grant an education loan to study MBBS course from private college? Interest rate, collateral and repayment period for it?
  7. Admission in MBBS college without giving private medical college entrance exam?
  8. Can I get admission in any Private or Government MBBS college with fees under Rs. 4 Lacs if qualified in COMEDK UGET?
  9. List of private medical colleges which have low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission in MBBS at any private medical college with 458 marks in AIPMT?
  11. How to get admission for MBBS in private medical college under Management quota?
  12. Can I get MBBS seat in any government medical college or private A medical college after scoring 2542 rank in EAMCET medical?
  13. List of private medical colleges which offer MBBS in less than 10 lacs
  14. List of private medical colleges which offer MBBS in less than 10 lacs
  15. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  16. List of private medical colleges which having fee structure around 20-22 lac for MBBS course in North India?
  17. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  18. How to do MBBS in private section which offer direct admission? What is the fee structure?
22nd December 2017, 07:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission for MBBS in private medical college in low rate?

Most of the private medical colleges have their own fee structure and you can't do much, because medical education is quite expensive. You can just get admission at the lowest fee college.

Also, you can apply for any scholarships available. There are scholarships available for meritorious students for medical education.
23rd December 2017, 04:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission for MBBS in private medical college in low rate?

If you want to study MBBS course in private Colleges, then you have to be aware of the fact that the medical courses at private colleges are very much expensive. However, there are different colleges with different fee structure. You can do one thing is that, just participate in the counseling process and opt for a college based on your marks which has a low fee structure of the course.
3rd January 2018, 06:15 PM
sairamvtu

Actually the cost of a medical seat very expensive because the ratio of students to the medical seats available is very high. It means demand is very high. Generally the cost will be around 85 lakhs. But your NEET score is good. You may get a seat around 40-50 lakhs(approximately).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?