18th February 2023, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

How To Become an Aerospace Engineer?

Hello sir, I want to become an Aerospace Engineer i am in 11th stdard
And i have taken science subject PCMB How to become aerospace engineer after the 12th and I have spex also 4 to 5 number
I hope U will tell

19th February 2023, 12:59 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: How To Become an Aerospace Engineer?

To become an Aerospace Engineer, you will need to pursue a Bachelor's degree in Aerospace Engineering. Here's what you can do after 12th:

After completing your 12th with PCMB, you can enroll in a Bachelor's degree program in Aerospace Engineering. Many colleges and universities in India offer Aerospace Engineering courses. Some of the popular institutions are Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science (HITS), etc.

You can also pursue a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering and then specialize in Aerospace Engineering at the postgraduate level.

To get admission to a Bachelor's degree program in Aerospace Engineering, you will need to appear for the entrance exam. Some of the popular entrance exams are JEE (Joint Entrance Exam), BITSAT (Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test), VITEEE (VIT Engineering Entrance Exam), etc.

You can also take up internships, attend workshops and conferences, and participate in extracurricular activities related to Aerospace Engineering to enhance your knowledge and skills.

Regarding your spex (I assume you mean 'specs' or glasses), there is no issue with wearing glasses and pursuing a career in Aerospace Engineering. The starting salary of an Aerospace Engineer can vary depending on the employer, location, and other factors. However, the average starting salary of an Aerospace Engineer in India is around 3 to 6 lakhs per annum.
22nd February 2023, 02:09 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Default Re: How To Become an Aerospace Engineer?

Aerospace engineers must have a bachelor's degree in aerospace engineering or another field of engineering or science related to aerospace systems. Aerospace engineers who work on projects that are related to national defense may need a security clearance.

Qualifications:-

Knowledge of engineering science and technology.
Maths knowledge.
Design skills and knowledge.
To be thorough and pay attention to detail.
Science skills.
Analytical thinking skills.
Knowledge of computer operating systems, hardware and software.
Knowledge of physics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?