18th February 2023, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

How to join in ISRO as an Aeronautical engineer or Aerospace engineer?

Hello sir I want join in isro as aeronautical engineer or aerospace engineer. l have completed my intermediate. Please tell me is there any exam dates to write the exam? Please give me the sufficient information . Thanking you sir
yoursfaithfully
Akhil papala

19th February 2023, 01:18 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: How to join in ISRO as an Aeronautical engineer or Aerospace engineer?

To join ISRO as an aeronautical or aerospace engineer, you will need to complete a relevant undergraduate degree in the field such as B.E/B.Tech in Aerospace or Aeronautical Engineering. After completing your undergraduate degree, you can apply for ISRO's recruitment exams through the official ISRO website when they release notification for the same.

ISRO conducts a range of recruitment exams for various positions, including engineer positions. These exams include the Indian Engineering Services (IES) exam, the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) exam, and the Indian Space Research Organization Scientist/Engineer (ISRO S/SC) exam. You can prepare for these exams by studying the relevant subjects and practicing previous year question papers.

It's important to note that the recruitment process for ISRO is highly competitive, and there are limited vacancies available. So, you may also want to explore other career options in the field of aeronautical or aerospace engineering. There are many private and public organizations that offer job opportunities in these fields. You can explore job openings on various job portals or company websites and apply for the positions that match your qualifications and interests.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?