18th February 2023, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I choose electrical enginering in polytechnic? Is it best now and in future?

Can I choose electrical enginering in polytechnic? Is it best now and in future?

19th February 2023, 01:58 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Can I choose electrical enginering in polytechnic? Is it best now and in future?

Choosing electrical engineering in polytechnic can be a good option if you are interested in the field of electrical and electronics engineering. Electrical engineering is a broad field that covers a wide range of topics such as power generation and distribution, control systems, communication systems, and electronics.

Electrical engineering is a constantly evolving field, and as society continues to rely more and more on electricity, the demand for electrical engineers is likely to remain strong. With the growth of renewable energy sources and smart grid technology, there are likely to be many opportunities for electrical engineers in the future.

In terms of employability, electrical engineering is generally considered to be a good field, with many opportunities for employment in a variety of industries, including power generation and distribution, telecommunications, electronics manufacturing, and more.

However, it's important to note that the job market can be competitive, and success in the field of electrical engineering often requires a strong understanding of the fundamentals, as well as a willingness to continuously learn and adapt to new technologies and trends.
22nd February 2023, 02:04 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Default Re: Can I choose electrical enginering in polytechnic? Is it best now and in future?

Diploma Electrical Engineering jobs are available in the public sector and in the private sector. Career options after Diploma in Electrical Engineering extend in the work field of Installation, Maintenance, Troubleshooting, Magnetism, Control Systems, Signal Processing, and Telecommunications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?