14th June 2023, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply for Railway after my BTech?

Btech with computer science And 2014 passout. So is there any way to join railway as engineer or else post

15th June 2023, 07:51 PM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: How can i apply for Railway after my BTech?

B.Tech student can appear for the following exam to join railway:-

1) RRB ALP.
2) RRB JE SSE.
3) RRB NTPC.
4) RRC Group D Exam.
5) Indian Services Examination (IES).
6) Staff Selection Commission (SSC) etc.
16th June 2023, 08:26 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

procedure to apply for a railway job after your BTech:-

The eligibility requirements for these exams vary, but in general, you will need to have a BTech degree in a relevant engineering discipline and have scored at least 55% in your examinations.

To apply for a railway job after your BTech, you can visit the website of the RRBs or the UPSC and check the eligibility requirements for the exams. You can also apply online for the exams.

Here are some of the exams you can apply for after your BTech:

RRB JE
The RRB JE exam is conducted for the recruitment of Junior Engineers in the Indian Railways.

RRB SSE
The RRB SSE exam is conducted for the recruitment of Senior Section Engineers in the Indian Railways.

RRB EE
The RRB EE exam is conducted for the recruitment of Electrical Engineers in the Indian Railways.

UPSC IES
The UPSC IES exam is conducted for the recruitment of Indian Engineering Service (IES) officers in the Indian Railways.
30th June 2023, 08:06 PM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

To apply for a job in the railway sector after completing your B.Tech, you can follow these steps:

1. Visit the official website of the railway recruitment board or Indian Railways at www.indianrailways.gov.in.

2. Look for the "Recruitment" or "Jobs" section on the website.

3. Check the latest notifications or advertisements for job vacancies in the railway sector.

4. Read the job notification carefully to understand the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, and experience required for the specific position you are interested in.

5. Ensure that you meet the eligibility requirements mentioned in the job notification.

6. Fill out the application form provided on the website with accurate personal and educational details.

7. Upload the required documents, such as your B.Tech degree certificate, identification proof, and any other supporting documents as mentioned in the application form.

8. Pay the application fee, if applicable, through the available payment modes.

9. Once you have successfully submitted your application, make sure to note down the registration number or take a printout of the application form for future reference.

10. Keep checking the website or your registered email for updates on the selection process, including admit card details, examination dates, and interview schedules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?