9th January 2023, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I complete BA graduation online?

Because of my some personal problem i had left my studies in between. I had completed my second year BA my third year BA i want to give online. So please i need your guide

10th January 2023, 04:06 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I complete BA graduation online?

You can restart your graduation from where you left off. You only need to meet with your college authorities and explain why you discontinued your education in the past, and ask for permission to finish your education after taking a gap year as proof.

11th January 2023, 12:50 PM
Tibia

Yes, you can persue the course through an online mode you will have to request and submit an application to the university and the college to complete your degree in a particular manner , whereas there are many university that will offer you to do the course online right from the starting as some students who can physically not attend classes this will be a better option for them

11th January 2023, 05:09 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

You can resume*where you left off with your graduation. You only need to request permission from your college authorities to complete your education after taking a gap year, explain why you previously stopped getting an education, and provide documentation according to it.

12th January 2023, 03:42 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Yes,there are many universities which provides online graduation.

For graduation, candidates must have 12th passed in any stream from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.

13th January 2023, 09:42 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

You can register in Indira Gandhi National Open University online through https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/index.php/registration/user/register. You would need to pay a refundable fee of Rs.500 and upon confirmation of admission it will be refunded. You can pay the registration fee and can enroll your self to graduation third year.

14th January 2023, 06:20 PM
Ar_pit

Process To Take Admission For BA Online Degree in One Year:
To take online admission for BA in one year online degree course, these are the procedure followed by the universities.

Credit Transfer:

Firstly, if you have passed your 2nd year of graduation from any UGC –DEB recognized university and discontinued your graduation program. Hence, you are eligible to take admission directly in the 3rd year through this process.

Breaking Study:

Secondly, breaking study is the process where a student who left education after the 1st year, 2nd year or 3rd year. They can get himself/herself enrolled for the 3rd year directly.

Lateral Entry:

Thirdly, a student is eligible for lateral entry process in case he/she has completed any diploma program. candidate wants to take admission in the graduation or post- graduation course with the similar field.

14th January 2023, 07:12 PM
Shantanubose22

All working professionals who cannot attend physical classes can also pursue the online BA program. Candidates who want to do graduation in a particular subject can also do online BA in that subject.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?