27th June 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete my graduation online?

I left my graduation in middle due to family responsiblities and now i also want to become a graduate . Can complete my graduation online ? Please anyone if could help contact me on my id [email protected]

6th August 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I complete my graduation online?

I am 12th passed in 2006. I did leave my study due to my economic problem so now I want to do graduation online. If u have any guidance for so pls tell me my email ID [email protected] by mail.
Thanks.
10th November 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

can i complete my graduation after 10
16th November 2011, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

can i complete my graduation after 11 years
13th December 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

i got compartment in2006 in12th standard now i want to compiete it tell me how please help me i also want be graduate .
16th January 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi my self Binny Singh Bagal I haven't complete my graduation after 12th in 2006 due family responsiblities and now i want to become a graduate . Can i complete my graduation online? If Please anyone could help me should contact me on my id [email protected] AND cell no is 91-8817275550 and 91-9893175550
16th January 2012, 06:59 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I complete my graduation online?

Hi

Graduation is the course which is the next studies after one finishes with Class 12th Higher Secondary.

There are a lot of graduation options available like Engineering, Medical, BBA, BCA, Arts streams, Languages, Hotel, Retail, Journalism, Fashion, Films, Music, Sports, etc..

Now as you say that you have not been able to complete your graduation due to some personal reason.. this is quite a common case.

Many people are not able to complete graduation at the right age, and then later are shy to study regular programs.

Hence these days there are several options which enables those people to complete their graduation through online or distance learning programs.

Some of the colleges who provide such courses are :

1. IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) : is the largest University in India and it offers a lot of courses in various fields to choose from.

Whichever field interests you, you can contact the authorities and join that particular course.

Click Here to visit the Official IGNOU Website.

2. Manipal University : Its also one of the best Distance Learning Universities, but the fees for the courses in this are on the higher side.

Still the Quality of Education in this is better than many.

Click Here to visit Manipal Website.

3. Jamia University : Its also a good University to study from. Please Click Here to contact them for more details.

And many more.. To know more Click Here

So you can choose the choice of your course, and surely complete your graduation either Online or by Distance Learning Programs.

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
16th January 2012, 07:02 PM
ram1246

HI binny

Sorry you cant do graduate by online because any college or university should certify your graduation certificate .

But you can do graduation courses by online.

ill give you a better idea just apply for b.com in any of the college

and then you can study at home and as well as you can work

when time come for exams till then you can study your b.com courses at home .

B.com its just a duration of 3years .

after this B.com you can get good job in any good company then you can pick fast at your family problems and you can help then in anyway .

ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR CAREER

17th January 2012, 01:34 AM
rkexam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I left my graduation in middle due to family responsiblities and now i also want to become a graduate . Can complete my graduation online ? Please anyone if could help contact me on my id [email protected]
Yes you can Graduate online for this you have to apply for any course under any one of these universities.

1. Manipal University : Its also one of the best Distance Learning Universities, but the fees for the courses in this are on the higher side.

website- http://www.manipal.edu/

2. Indira Gandhi National Open University(IGNOU)

Website- http://www.ignou.ac.in/

3. Jamia University

website- http://jmi.nic.in/

so good luck for your future

With Regard
RK
10th February 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

hi i wanted to check one thing for my friend, she wanted to complete her graduation after gap of 7 yrs , she has failed in one subject couldn't complete due to sm personal reasons, now 2012 can she apply for one subject and complete or she has go complete process to complete graduation and from where, please help. email: [email protected]
18th February 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I am working in Dubai from since 2004 and I passed 2nd year unfortunately due to family responsibilties i was not able to continue my graduation. Now i want to complete my graduation.

Kindly Advise the best and easy way how can i complete my graduation online becasue company is not allowing us to go for long period.
18th February 2012, 09:39 PM
parthmodiaol

hi buddy ,
You can apply for IGNOU distance learning programmes. They send you all material home, you can study it and then give the exams for the same. There are online study programmes available for some courses as well.
The easiest courses are usually BA courses(http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutignou/…
They can be pursued without any problems from home as they do not require labs or special equipments. You can choose the course of your liking from here

http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/studentzone…

best luck ..
24th November 2012, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Hi my self Sufiyan Ahmad I haven't complete my graduation after 10th in 1999 due family responsiblities and now i want to become a graduate . Can i complete my graduation online? If Please anyone could help me should contact me on my id [email protected] AND cell no is 91-9820016715 and 91-9820016713
28th May 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

28th November 2013, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

can i have complete my graduation. I have passed intermediate 2005.
So pl z reply.
9th February 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to complete my graduation ?,after a gap of around 10 years can i do so?
i had failed sybcom from siddarth college in 2005 due to family accedent couldnt appear for the same .
pls help me [email protected]
13th March 2014, 08:38 PM
Joycee susai

[QUOTE=Unregistered;843504]I left my graduation in middle due to family responsiblities and now i also want to become a graduate . Can complete my graduation online ? Please anyone if could help contact me on my id [email protected]
22nd July 2014, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

hi this is vikas katkar. i have completed my 12th in 2006 and after i am join tn YCMOU In mumbai there i passed first year. then i got a family problem. and now i want complete the next year how can i do? i have completed my F.Y.B.A. In 2008.
8th December 2014, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
i am working person , so i cant attained collage. but same time i complete my graduation as early as possible. one more query i complete my graduation in one year
11th August 2015, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed only 2 years of graduation in commerce stream. There has been a gap of 11 years. Can I still complete my graduation? Do I have to start again . Can't join college now. Please suggest some better way.
21st August 2015, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

I m S.Y.B.A Exam not appeared.I want finish my Graduation after 7yr.Now i have 4yr one child.so can i do it?
20th October 2015, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I left my graduation in middle due to personal problem and now I also want to become a graduate. Can I complete my graduation through online from sitting at home? Please anyone if could help contact me on my id [email protected]
5th November 2016, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1654485]Hi my self Ritul bhumij haven't complete my graduation after 12th in 2006 due family responsibilities and now i want to become a graduate . Can i complete my graduation online? If Please anyone could help me should contact me on my email is [email protected] AND cell no is 9613382107
8th January 2017, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

I have backlogs in my degree how to complete that in Bangalore university pls let me know how I'll complete
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?