18th April 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete my graduation online?

I completed by Ist year of graduation wayback in 1995 but due to some personal and family problem i wasn't able to complete my graduation. Can i do my graduation ONLINE now?? Is it possible?? Kindly reply

22nd April 2014, 05:53 PM
Satishsharma382481

Default Re: Can I complete my graduation online?

Hi,
This is Satish Sharma & due to some personol issue i leave my study after 12 th now i want finish my BA and MBA for Carrier growoth will u help me for both Goal.
15th April 2015, 04:36 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, there are many universities which offer a DLP i.e. Distance Learning Program.

You just have to search for a suitable course and a suitable university and since you have mentioned that you left your education in 1995, that means you must be over aged for many course.
So, you have to check the age criteria also.

It is difficult but not impossible.

All the Best
15th April 2015, 05:15 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, there are many universities which offer a DLP i.e. Distance Learning Program.

You just have to search for a suitable course and a suitable university and since you have mentioned that you left your education in 1995, that means you must be over aged for many course.
So, you have to check the age criteria also.

It is difficult but not impossible.

All the Best
30th May 2016, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete bsc in any field online because of some personal issues I cant attend college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?