25th July 2021, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

How can I complete my incomplete BA Degree after 2 years gap?

I have completed four semesters of my ba degree. But due to some problems i had to take an interval of two years, Now what should i do to complete my degree ?can i continue the degree?

25th July 2021, 02:26 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I complete my incomplete BA Degree after 2 years gap?

You can complete the degree now. You have to clear your remaining paper to get the final degree.

The maximum duration to clear the general bachelor degree course is five years. So, you can fill the examination form and appear for the examination.
28th July 2021, 12:56 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can complete your BA degree after 2 years of gap and for that, you need to first contact your college/university administration office. You need to give the reason for the gap with the gap certificate which you can get from the Tahasil office of your city/town. Some universities allow their students to complete their studies after a gap, if you have a valid reason then you will not face any difficulty in pursuing your incomplete studies.
28th July 2021, 11:04 PM
Msdhoni02

Follow these given steps to continue incomplete BA Degree after 2 years.

1. Visit the college.
2. Convey your letter to a teacher of your department.
3. Tell them your reason.
4. And they will tell you the further process.
28th July 2021, 11:04 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The candidate can visit the college and give a letter with a detailed reason in it to continue graduation.
Because most of the recognized Indian universities allow their students to complete their education in case if the student has taken any educational gap due to any reason. Yes, you can complete your graduation after a gap of 3 years whatever reason it may be. Some universities have a gap period to allow the student to give exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?