25th July 2021, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Intermediate with MPC can to BA degree course?

I've completed inter in mpc and i'm failed in maths, but i want to do degree in B.A. So i was eligible or not to complete degree in B.A.

25th July 2021, 12:08 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Intermediate with MPC can to BA degree course?

Eligibility criteria required for pursuing BA Degree:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this Bachelor of Arts course is given below,

Name of the course- Bachelor of Arts (BA)

>> Candidates must have completed 12th class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized board to be eligible.

>> As you said, you have failed in Mathematics subject but without which having passed you cannot apply for pursuing this course.

>> Hence, I would suggest you to first complete the subject and clear it in order to avoid difficulties in studies. After clearing the subject, you can successfully apply for this course.
25th July 2021, 02:28 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

B.A is Bachelor in Arts. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed std 12th or equivalent from a recognised board.

But, if you have failed in Mathematics than not eligible for admission in the bachelor degree if it is your main paper.

The admission procedure varies with institutions. So, visit the official website to get detail information about the admission procedure.
27th July 2021, 02:08 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Having opted for Science stream with PCM combination for your intermediate studies and failing in Mathematics, you are allowed to pursue B.A. degree course or any other higher studies degree course only if your board of examination for intermediate degree course has issued you intermediate passing certificate even on failing in Mathematics paper otherwise you will be required to clear your intermediate backlog papers before going for any higher degree course.
27th July 2021, 10:56 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

After completing your intermediate with MPC you can do a BA degree course. The educational qualification required to do this course is a candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and above as per the need of the college for general category and for SC/ST category there will be relaxation of 5% is given by several universities. Admission selection will be either on the basis of merit or some universities require entrance examinations which you can check before applying.
28th July 2021, 11:23 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you have completed 12th board with Physics, Chemistry, Maths then also you can pursue graduation in different stream.
There will be no any restriction regarding change in subject/stream.
You can definitely pursue graduation in Arts stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?