6th January 2017, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I convert my GPA into marks?

Hello Sir, I finished studies in Anna university for applying an officer post in Navy. It wants maximum marks instead of GPA. How I convert GPA into marks.

8th January 2017, 07:05 AM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: How can I convert my GPA into marks?

First of all, if a college/institute/organization is demanding your marks instead of the GPA you have, you can get your actual marks attained in each paper from the board itself or even your school/college.
Every school/college has their independent login id on the board's website. This account contains a list and details of all the students affiliated to the college/school and their marks and grades in each individual subject. This database is the reason your school/college would have made you fill a form before you gave the board exam known as the board registration form. You can ask a teacher in your college as to how to get hold of these marks.
Also, there is another quick way to know your tentative marks.For this you will have to take the individual GPA in every subject. Now, divide the GPA you have with the maximum GPA for that subject. Now, take the answer an multiply it with 100 to get your marks in that particular subject out of 100.
Moreover, if you do not want to do any of this, you can give an application to your board for your marksheet which you will get after a few months. Choose this if you have a couple of months to spare.
8th January 2017, 06:27 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

According to my knowledge you should multiply your CGPA marks from 9.5 and then you will get your exact marks.
As for example- you scored 9.2 CGPA and then you should multiply it from 9.5 then you get 87.40.
13th February 2017, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

According to my knowledge you should multiply your CGPA marks from 9.5 and then you will get your exact marks.
As for example- you scored 9.2 CGPA and then you should multiply it from 9.5 then you get 87.40.

by this how can we know the maximum and minimum marks of the semester
14th May 2019, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 10th class just now i have problem with my gpa tell me how yconvert
19th September 2019, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

I had been completed my inter bipc with 8.52 GPA in Ap.,how to convert it into total marks obtained
20th September 2019, 06:56 PM
Alkasharma123

As for example:- you scored 8.5 CGPA and then multiply it from 9.5 then you get 80.75.
11th July 2021, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

If the person gets 10 gpa..in % they could get 95%..then no one can get 97%, 98 % further..
Then is it correct way to calculate % by this method?
12th May 2023, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

How to know marks like 470 456
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?