18th February 2023, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I do Chattered Accountant so that I become a sucessesful CA in future?

I want to became a CA in future and currently I am in First year. (BCOM) Can someone guide me and help me with my future studies?

19th February 2023, 01:50 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: How can I do Chattered Accountant so that I become a sucessesful CA in future?

Becoming a Chartered Accountant (CA) is a challenging and rewarding career path. Here are some steps you can take to pursue this career:

Finish your BCom degree: As you are in the first year of your BCom degree, you should focus on completing your degree with good grades. This will help you in gaining a strong foundation in accounting and finance, which is important for becoming a CA.

Register with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI): Once you complete your BCom, you can register with the ICAI to start your journey towards becoming a CA. You will need to clear the entrance exam called Common Proficiency Test (CPT) to get admission to the CA Foundation course.

Clear the CA Foundation exam: After registering with the ICAI, you can start preparing for the CA Foundation exam, which is the first level of the CA course. The exam consists of four papers, and you need to score at least 40% in each paper and a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to pass.

Complete the CA Intermediate course: After clearing the CA Foundation exam, you can enroll for the CA Intermediate course. The course consists of eight papers, and you need to clear both groups to move to the next level.

Complete the CA Final course: Once you clear the CA Intermediate course, you can enroll for the CA Final course. The course consists of eight papers, and you need to clear both groups to become a CA.

Apart from the above steps, you should also focus on developing your communication and analytical skills, which are important for a successful career as a CA. You can also consider taking up internships or part-time jobs in accounting or finance-related fields to gain practical experience.

It is always recommended to consult with a career counselor or a CA professional to get more personalized guidance and advice on your career path.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?