18th February 2023, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I do mbbs after completing this course? What is the procedure for join in mbbs?

Hi I am doing BSc critical care technology, now how can I do mbbs after completing this course? What is the procedure for join in mbbs

19th February 2023, 02:59 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: How can I do mbbs after completing this course? What is the procedure for join in mbbs?

To pursue MBBS after completing BSc in critical care technology, you will need to appear for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for MBBS in India. You will have to prepare well for the exam and secure a good rank to get admission into a reputed medical college.

The eligibility criteria for NEET includes passing the 10+2 exam or an equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as the main subjects, and English as a compulsory subject. You will also need to secure a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam, and there are some age restrictions as well.

After clearing the NEET exam, you can apply for MBBS admission in medical colleges in India. The admission process varies depending on the college and the state you are applying in, but generally, it involves filling out the application form, attending counseling sessions, and paying the necessary fees.

If you are interested in pursuing MBBS abroad, the admission process and eligibility criteria may differ from country to country. You will need to research the specific requirements for the country you are interested in and follow the necessary steps to apply.
22nd February 2023, 01:53 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Default Re: How can I do mbbs after completing this course? What is the procedure for join in mbbs?

Once candidates have qualified for the NEET exam, they will be eligible to participate in the central and state-level and AIQ counseling process conducted for MBBS admission. NTA will prepare the list of NEET-UG-qualified candidates. Shortlisted students will be eligible for NEET counseling
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?