7th July 2015, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study B.Arch if couldn't appear in any entrance exam?

Dear Friends,
I couldn't be able to give entrance exam for B.Arch course. Please tell me what should I do to take admission for B.Arch course in this year?

8th July 2015, 06:13 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Arch if couldn't appear in any entrance exam?

It is highly impossible to get admission in B.Arch course with out writing any entrance exam. If you are interested to admission in these course, you need to write the entrance exam compulsory. There are no colleges were accepting the admission in B.Arch without entrance Exam.
9th July 2015, 03:22 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Arch if couldn't appear in any entrance exam?

I am sorry to say that you might not be eligible to study BFA course, if you do not appear for any entrance examination to pursue as it is the minimum and the basic criteria to pursue the course.
10th July 2015, 04:17 PM
anil_bhatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I couldn't be able to give entrance exam for B.Arch course. Please tell me what should I do to take admission for B.Arch course in this year?
You definitely need to give entrance exam for B.arch. The eligibility for this course is 12th passed with PCM as main subjects. The best entrance exams for this course is: NATA
Further, some of the top colleges where you can find quality education for this course are:
1) Lovely Professional University, Punjab
2) Department of Architecture, NIT Calicut
3) Sushant School of Art and Architecture, Gurgaon
4) Faculty of Architecture & Ekistics, JMI, Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?