31st January 2021, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an education loan for studying BTech(Information Technology) in Institute of Radio Physics and Electronics?

Hi, I am looking for admission to the BTech(Information Technology) course which is available in Institute of Radio Physics and Electronics. I want to get an education loan for studying this course. Can you tell me how can I get an education loan for this course?

3rd February 2021, 04:48 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: How can I get an education loan for studying BTech(Information Technology) in Institute of Radio Physics and Electronics?

Procedure to get an education loan for studying BTech(Information Technology) in Institute of Radio Physics and Electronics is:

After admission in this course you can visit any national bank and ask for education loan.

If you fulfill eligibility criteria than fill application form .

Now attach all required documents than submit it and get education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?