21st September 2015, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required to qualify in IBPS CWE exam? Next step of selection procedure?

Respected Sir,
What is the minimum marks to qualify in IBPS CWE exam? After qualifying what is the next step of selection procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to score more than 100 marks in IBPS CWE-IV?
  2. Am I eligible for Bank Po after completing my 8 years service in army? I have got 58% in 12th and 50% in graduation -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get selected if scored 86 marks in IBPS CWE-III Clerk exam?
  4. Can I give Bank PO after my graduation in BBA? I have scored 65% in 12th
  5. How can I prepare to score 100 marks in IBPS CWE?
  6. Which are the PSU banks for which I am eligible for PO after scoring 54% in graduation and 65% in MBA
  7. Can I get a job in bank after doing MSc in Physical Chemistry
  8. What is the latest pattern of IBPS CWE-V recruitment exam?
  9. Procedure to apply for job in Banking Sector for a candidate who has scored 115 marks in IBPS RRB CWE-III exam? -- [New]
  10. Chances of getting selected in IBPS CWE-III Clerk exam for job at Vijaya Bank?
  11. What is the minimum marks required in graduation to be eligible for IBPS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Minimum marks required to qualify in IBPS PO exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  13. How may I get a certificate as Latin Catholic from Tahsildar for the sam? I belong to OBC category in Karnataka state and staying in Vijaya nagar for the last five years
  14. Step by step procedure for selection of a candidate for assistant commandant post in Indian Coast Guard and the documents required for various steps?
  15. Which is more preferable after completing B.Sc(IT), either M.Sc(IT), MCA or MBA(IT)? I'm in 12th std with PCM subjects
  16. How may I get details about Samuh ga vacancies in Uttarakhand? Types of jobs available in the same?
  17. Procedure to start banking exam preparation?
  18. Minimum Marks to score to qualify in IBPS Exam?
19th July 2016, 12:05 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Minimum marks required to qualify in IBPS CWE exam? Next step of selection procedure?

For IBPS Probationary Officer exam you must pass in all the sections. if you fail in any of the section will not get chance to appear for the next exam. You simply can not think of passing, must score more than 70-80% in all the sections no matter in which category you belong but for reserved category cut off marks is less as compared to unreserved category. Now to get the job you must face Preliminary Exam then Written Exam & last in interview. You have to score good marks in PT, then in written exam & last is interview. Below I have attached this year PO advertisement for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Detailed_advertisment_for_CWE-PO_MT_VI.pdf(421.4 KB, 8 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?