16th March 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Step by step procedure for selection of a candidate for assistant commandant post in Indian Coast Guard and the documents required for various steps?

sir, tell me the step by step procedure for the selection of a candidates for the assistant commandant post in indian coast guard & the documentation required for various steps.

pls inform me at [email protected].

7th April 2012, 11:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Step by step procedure for selection of a candidate for assistant commandant post in Indian Coast Guard and the documents required for various steps?

First step in the selection procedure is the short listing of submitted online applications. Those who have been short listed will be called for preliminary selection before Preliminary Selection Board. You have to submit one copy of your filled application, two passport size colour photographs, pass certificate of qualifying examination and caste certificate at that time. Preliminary selection will include Mental Ability Test and Picture Perception and Discussion Test. Those who get qualified in Mental Ability Test can appear for Picture Perception and Discussion Test. After qualifying preliminary selection round, one can appear for the Psychological Test, Group Test and final Interview round. Final procedure of selection process is medical test in which the selected candidates from final selection round should undergo medical test in Military Hospital or Air Force Central Medical Establishment. If you are applying for the post of Assistant Commandant Ground Duty (Pilot), then you have to qualify the Pilot Battery Aptitude Test (PABT) held by Air Force Service Selection Board.
26th April 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Step by step procedure for selection of a candidate for assistant commandant post in Indian Coast Guard and the documents required for various steps?

iam a student of B.TECH(ECM) 3 rd yr. what is scope of joining coast guard as tech entry and procedure ? request guide/ intimate through my mail. my mail add [email protected] with warm regards jayadrath
8th October 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for pilot post after mu hsc
22nd December 2012, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Could yu plz send me previous years' question papers for asst. commandant technical(electronics) of indian cast guard...
Email ID: [email protected]
1st January 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Could yu plz send me previous years' question papers for asst. commandant technical(electronics) of indian cast guard...
Email ID: [email protected]
10th July 2013, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

please tell me how can i aply nd what is the proocess?([email protected])
26th November 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

sir can we apply for assistant commandant in cpf in fourth year of our degree or we must complete our degree first sir....?
19th December 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Could yu plz send me previous years' question papers for asst. commandant general duty of indian coast guard to
[email protected]
21st December 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Could yu plz send me previous years' question papers for asst. commandant technical (electrical) of indian coast guard to
[email protected]
21st January 2020, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

i completed my B.tech degree after my diploma. Am i eligible for Indian coast guard Asst Commandant post???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?