4th April 2015, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

How can I improve my English speaking being a B.E. graduate? Suitable books for preparation?

Hello,
I am Kiran Kumar. I have completed my B.E.,
but I can't able to speak in English,
how can I improve myself? and which books
I will refer to develop my English skills?

11th April 2015, 02:07 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I improve my English speaking being a B.E. graduate? Suitable books for preparation?

The best way to improve your English, is to practice it, by speaking with your friends. So, try to a find some friends, who are interested in improving their fluency in English language and try to speak them in English. Then you can improve your Emglish speaking skills within 2-3 months.

Best books to improve your English:-
1. Advanced Spoken English by Madan Sood
2. Spoken English - A Hand On Guide To English by Vikas Publications
3. English Improvement Course by S. Rajinder Dhillon, Sabiha Zareen and Manoshi Sinha
12th April 2015, 12:10 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Thumbs up Re: How can I improve my English speaking being a B.E. graduate? Suitable books for preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am Kiran Kumar. I have completed my B.E.,
but I can't able to speak in English,
how can I improve myself? and which books
I will refer to develop my English skills?
To improve your English spoken try to read Novels. It will surely help you out! Try to read some standard novels like by Chetan Bhagat, Technical Novel, Some Business Novel by loudly. Don't read it in mind. Read by Speaking, your English will surely improve.
15th April 2015, 12:28 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: How can I improve my English speaking being a B.E. graduate? Suitable books for preparation?

See, speaking English is mendatory now a days.

For the same, you need to have a certain atmosphere in which you will be trained very accurately which is not possible in most of the cases if you do it by your own.

So, it will be better for you to join a coaching classes for the same and it will be beneficial for you.
15th April 2015, 08:38 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

You can improve your English through speaking.Don't think that what others will say.Speak wrong if you don't know.Speak with your friends in English.Some points will improve your English and you will learn speaking English.

1. Read Novels and English Books

2.Watch English news and Movies.

3.Read English newspapers loudly and learn new words daily.

4.Improve your vocabulary and English Grammar.

5.Try to speak in English in Home also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?