12th May 2021, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

How can I increase my marks in graduation of 2009 from Patiala University? Is there any opportunity available in Corona Virus pandemic?

Suppose that if I passed graduation in 2009 from patiala University then I increase my graduation percentage in 2021 please give me the solution Increase marks in graduation. Is there any opportunity available in Corona Virus pandemic?

13th May 2021, 11:26 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: How can I increase my marks in graduation of 2009 from Patiala University? Is there any opportunity available in Corona Virus pandemic?

You can't improve your marks now for same degree.

You can start pursuing new graduation course to improve marks.

Since you have completed minimum qualification of intermediate that's why you are eligible to pursue graduation course any time.

You can get admission on the basis of graduation score.
13th May 2021, 12:42 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I increase my marks in graduation of 2009 from Patiala University? Is there any opportunity available in Corona Virus pandemic?

No such opportunity is there to increase your graduation marks in the pandemic. If you have time and really want to increase marks in graduation for improving your career, you can again pursue the graduation. And if you do not have time, you can apply for private admission.

There is no age limit to the person who wants to pursue the degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?