12th May 2021, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in graduation again to improve my marks?

Sir, I have completed my graduation in 2018. But couldn't achieve the expected percentage of number due to some medical issues and because of that, I am facing several problems. Can I appear for graduation another time?
Please answer

12th May 2021, 08:32 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in graduation again to improve my marks?

There is no such procedure to apply and appear again for the same examination which you have passed.
if you want to increase your percentage marks by appearing for semester exams again then you can not because you have passed the exam and as per the record of institute and University you have been awarded with degree which you had applied for that is why there is no such provision of applying again for the past semester examination and increased percentage marks.
if you want to increase percentage marks then you cannot increase percentage of your degree but you can have good percentage marks in upcoming qualification/ degree examination so I would suggest you to go for masters degree in engineering field and choose the same discipline.

12th May 2021, 09:14 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

✓ No, you can't appear in graduation. You should go for higher degree and do well in that. If you did poorly in your bachelor’s degree, go for your masters and do well there. That is the way to improve your marks. Even it will make your CV look unusually good and interviewer will be tempted to ask, what motivated you so well that you did so well in your masters after messing up your bachelor’s degree.

13th May 2021, 11:24 AM
jeet2porwal

Yes, You can appear in graduation again to improve your marks.

Since you have completed minimum qualification of intermediate that's why you are eligible to pursue graduation course any time.

You can get admission on the basis of graduation score.

You can go for another graduation degree after completing 1st one.

13th May 2021, 12:53 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, you can puruse graduation again to improve your marks. You have to fulfill the basic criteria to get admission in any college. There is no age limit.

You have visit the college with your documents, identity,etc.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?