4th November 2017, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I join a Naval college if missed to appear in IMU-CET?

I have completed 12th and my PCM average is 66.33, I have done it from the ISC board.
I was not aware of the IMU-CET, so missed it. I want to join navy as soon as possible. Please guide me I will be really thankful, if I get admission in a navy college. I don't want to wait for one year to join the naval college. Please some experts help me out. It is my dream and a humble request. My contact no. 774193605. Please do give advise.

9th November 2017, 07:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join a Naval college if missed to appear in IMU-CET?

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam only, if you are looking for admission in marine engineering course. Even for management quota seats you have to appear for entrance exam.

If you have missed out on one entrance exam, then try to apply for some other entrance exam. There are many entrance exam conducted by university and different states too.
11th November 2017, 01:50 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join a Naval college if missed to appear in IMU-CET?

You do not have to wait for one year to join the naval college. You can apply for Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test - 2018 and get admission into 1 year Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B. Sc. course.

Important dates for Exam:-
 Online application form starts from 15th November 2017.
 Last date for online application form 24th November 2017.
 Examination date is 16th December 2017.
 Course commence from 15th January 2018.

You can go through the official website of Indian Maritime University for detailed information related to Examination i.e. www.imu.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?