1st November 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and admission procedure of BFA program for 12th Commerce student?

HI,
my name is Riya and i had complete my 12th with commerce with 56% last year.
now i am doing bcom programme from delhi university.
actually, my hobby is to sketch, so i want to get admission in bfa, so please tell me,
how to get admission in bfa? and also that i eligible or not for this course? please tell me...

7th November 2014, 11:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and admission procedure of BFA program for 12th Commerce student?

Any stream 10+2 pass out candidates from a recognized board of education can apply for BFA (Bachelor in Fine Arts) admission. You are definitely eligible for admission into BFA course. You can get admission by following ways.

1. On the basis of your 10+2 marks.

2. Through entrance exam

Most of BFA colleges give admission on the basis of your 12th marks. Therefore, you can apply for admission directly. If you have decent marks in 12th then you wouldn't face any problem during admission.

There are some Universities which conduct entrance exam for giving admission. You can apply for entrance exam also for getting admission.

For more information visit http://dtekerala.gov.in/downloads/bfatimetabl13.pdf
10th November 2014, 02:39 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and admission procedure of BFA program for 12th Commerce student?

BFA is bachelor of fine arts undergraduate course. Although there are no entrance exams for this course but few industries conduct aptitude test and grant admission on the basis of the score. BFA course offers specializations in Architecture, Calligraphy, Cartooning, Dance, Graphic Designing, Illustration, Music, Photography, Printmaking, Painting, Sculpture and theatre.
24th April 2015, 01:49 PM
amanshrivastava98

As a commerce student, the best professional course for you would be CA or CS.

See, mere a hobby of sketching cannot make you creative. So, think before you switch that if you are creative enough to tackle a course like BFA.

If yes, then there is no such eligibility criteria for BFA, the candidate jus have to pass the 12th standard from a recognized board and you can get admitted in any college of your choice for the same.
20th February 2016, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

HI,
my name is parul and i had complete my 12th with commerce with 65% last year.
now i am doing bcom honurs from delhi university.
actually, my hobby is to sketch, so i want to get admission in bfa, so please tell me,
how to get admission in bfa? Plz tell me
12th November 2017, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am anushka i want to degree in photography but i am in 12th commerce student and after 12th i am going to get degree in photography so my question is in a commerce filed i should 1st class marks for my career in photography or only pass in 12th standard to get admission in photography college.please give me this solution.
13th November 2017, 10:10 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

BFA stands for Bachelor of Fine Arts . In order to get admission in BFA a candidate must be 12th passed with any stream.

To get admission in BFA you have to give an entrance exam. You have to give an creativity test. You will get admission in the basis of your performance in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?