21st January 2019, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

How can I secure job in BHEL being a BE-EEE student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying BE course in Electrical and Electronics Engineering(EEE) stream. I want to get job in BEL. I just want to know that what I have to do to secure job in BEL? Kindly let me know that how can I secure job over there?

25th January 2019, 05:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I secure job in BHEL being a BE-EEE student?

In order to get job in BHEL, first of all, you need to pass your BE/BTech with at least 65% in the aggregate of all years/semesters. BHEL releases the advertisement in the National dailies and in Employment News, as well as its recruitment to announce the openings.
You have to fill up the online application form. BHEL conducts written exam in the month of either in September or October every year to recruit the candidates. Candidates are selected based on score obtained in written exam followed by interview. Weightage of selection are as follows.
Written examination - 75%
Interview - 25%

Hence you have to perform well in both rounds to get job in BHEL.
26th January 2019, 05:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I secure job in BHEL being a BE-EEE student?

BHEL is a PSU company and they mostly recruit engineers based on GATE score. Hence, make sure you have cracked GATE in your field with am excellent score.

Once you have a GATE score, you will become eligible for campus interviews of PSU companies. Selection will be on the basis of GATE and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?