25th June 2020, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I secure reputed job in DRDO after completing BSc(Mathematics) Honours?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying BSc Honours in Mathematics. I want to get reputed job in DRDO. So, what I have to do after my BSc for securing reputed job over there? Please let me know as soon as possible.

11th June 2021, 06:39 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I secure reputed job in DRDO after completing BSc(Mathematics) Honours?

DRDO means Defence Research and Development Organisation and has various departments like Aeronautics, Electronics, Advanced Computing, Naval Systems, and many more. You need to check the job vacancy and eligibility for the post to which you want to apply. I am giving you the normal eligibility which is required to apply for this organization.

The qualification required is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in Science, Mathematics or Diploma in Engineering/Technology/Computer Science in the required discipline from a recognized university. The age limit of the candidate should be in-between 18 to 28 years. I am also giving you the DRDO website link for your reference that is www.drdo.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?